- Removing old cables from a trough in preparation of the construction of a new approach structure.
- Installing bridge roof panels on the personnel bridge for the Mid-Day Storage Yard.
- Installing new hardware on catenary poles as part of ongoing improvements in Harold Interlocking.
- Fusing pipes for an underdrain that will service the Mid-Day Storage Yard.
- Backfilling a sewer roof for the future Mid-Day storage yard.
- Rebar reinforcements for the stairs at the 47th Street exit from the new LIRR Concourse.
For more information and images, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – //www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.