1. Continued installation of roof panels on the personnel bridge in the Mid-Day Storage Yard.
2. Completed track in the Mid-Day Storage Yard.
3. Assembling a Bauer BG-24 Drill Rig to drive piles for the final approach structure in Harold Interlocking, east of the 39th Street bridge.
4. Installing catenary spans as part of ongoing infrastructure upgrades in Harold Interlocking.
5. Installing treads on a new escalator that will carry passengers between the lower track level and the mezzanine in the new LIRR terminal.
6. Layout and installation of Insulated Joist Boxes and conduits in the tunnels leading east into Queens.
7. Welding the wall frame that will support an escalator between the mezzanine and lower track level of the new LIRR terminal.
8. Installing escalators that connect the upper track level with the mezzanine in the new LIRR terminal.
For more information and images, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – //www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.