1. Installation of bracing struts for an approach structure located in Harold Interlocking.
2. Pouring concrete for an underpinning pit under the 39th Street Bridge for the final track approach structure.
3. Building a turnout for the Mid-day storage yard west of Honeywell Ave.
4. Installing the inner casing for a mini pile east of the 39th Street Bridge in Harold Interlocking.
5. Reconfiguring, identifying and installing control wires in a SCADA cabinet at a power substation in Queens.
6. Performing tests on the newly installed and newly energized facility power systems in a power substation in Queens.
7. Installing tunnel pipes along the track that accesses the new LIRR terminal.
8. Installing rebar reinforcement for the 47th Street entrance to the future LIRR Concourse.
For more information and images, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – //www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.