1. Monument installation on the west side track of the Manhattan tunnels.
2. Track installation at the upper level crossover in the Manhattan tunnels.
3. Installation of a 35-foot soldier pile for the B/C Approach Structure support of excavation.
4. Hand digging and extending conduits below ground for a switch in Harold Interlocking.
5. Burying cables along the trough line for the B/C Approach Structure.
6. Concrete forms to support a duct bank between tracks in the future Mid-day Storage Yard.
7. Placing flowfill to secure a soldier pile for the B/C Approach Structure support of excavation.
8. Sub-ballast installed east of Queens Boulevard.
For more information and photos of work at East Side Access, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – http://www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.