1. Installation of ceiling racks on the lower track level in the west cavern of the future LIRR Terminal.
2. Grading and compacting soil at the north end of the back of house area of the future LIRR Concourse.
3. Continued excavation of the final approach structure in Harold Interlocking.
4. Drilling a soldier pile with an auger rotary drill for a new approach structure in Harold Interlocking.
5. Placing sub-ballast (gravel) over a traction power duct bank in Harold Interlocking.
6. Performing underground cable relocation for a new tunnel approach structure in Harold Interlocking.
7. Installing insulator and pull-off assemblies on catenary wires poles in Harold Interlocking.
For more information and photos of work at East Side Access, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – //www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.