1. Track work in the Manhattan tunnels leading into the new LIRR Terminal beneath Grand Central.
2. Pouring concrete for a newly graded sidewalk at the northern end of the LIRR concourse.
3. Backfilling soil for a power substation in the future Mid-Day Storage Yard.
4. Pouring concrete in a power duct bank in Harold Interlocking.
5. Drilling a soldier pile that will support excavation east of the 39th Street Bridge in Harold Interlocking for a tunnel approach structure.
6. Backfilling over an underdrain east of Queens Blvd.
7. Laying out rebar abutment in the final approach structure in Harold Interlocking.
8. Spreading gravel in preparation to pour the base slab in the final approach structure in Harold Interlocking.
For more information and photos of work at East Side Access, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – http://www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.