1. Installation of ceiling frames on the lower level platform in the future LIRR Terminal beneath Grand Central.
2. Installation of stone tiles over an archway in the future LIRR Concourse.
3. Installing supports for stainless steel plates between the escalator and the wall at escalator Wellway Two.
4. Pouring concrete to support the base of soldier piles.
5. Placing ballast along newly installed track on the south side of the future Mid-Day Storage Yard.
6. Smoothing and leveling ballast at the south end of the future Mid-Day Storage yard.
7. Pouring the concrete slab for a storage building in the future Mid-Day Storage Yard.
8. Installing and securing 18-inch drainage pipes in the future Mid-Day Storage Yard.
9. Removing support struts in an approach structure in Harold Interlocking in preparation for concrete.
For more information and photos of work at East Side Access, please visit the East Side Access project page on AModernLI.com – //www.amodernli.com/project/east-side-access/.